Welcome to my place

Recently, I moved from Seville to Segovia, and the two months I have spent in here have helped me to discover this incredible city. It is a very beautiful and special town, and it is known mostly because of the ancient monuments and the dishes that are served. 

Most tourists come here to discover the culture of this place and also to spend a calm and relaxing holiday. It is unthinkable to leave this town without visiting the Aqueduct of Segovia, the treasure of the city.


The lifestyle of Segovia isn´t as active as the one in Seville. It is a small town, and most of it's population has an advanced age, so if you are looking forward to discover ancient culture and a life away from the big city noises and pollution, Segovia is the best solution.

Although the people from here are very calm and peaceful, they can also seem quite rude or unsociable. Personally, I'm not used to this type of character because the people from the south are generally the opposite, but as I get to know more people, I am discovering that in every city there are always exceptions. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Tarea Global III: Lectura comparativa de piezas audiovisuales

Mi remezcla de cine

Mis premios Sol y Sombra a la publicidad